Need web site using Volusion hosted shopping cart built by January 24, 2013. We are looking for some one at least familiar with Volusion, if not proficient. Time is of the essence with this project and your lack of completing the proejct on time since you don't know Volusion will not be accepted.
Some new graphics may have to be developed for the site but for the most part, all content and graphics will be provided. The following pages will need to be uploaded:
Terms of Conditions
We have already uploaded our initial products and just need to add/modify information and details about each product.
New Items Needed:
1. We need developed a photo gallery so we can post photos from our dealers and retail customers showing them using our products and posting a brief note of their satisfaction or comments regarding their experience.
2. We will run a monthly contest for video stories from our customers using our solar generators. That contest system must be provided for within Volusion.
3. We need to develop a section listing our dealers across the U.S. and its territories. We would like to incorporate a map system i.e. google maps which is a feature available in Volusion.
4. We need to link to our social sites that we have. Volusion readily lets us do that.
5. We need to incorporate our google checkout, paypal, amazon payment and merchant account into the site so our dealers and retail customers have various methodologies to pay for their orders or send payments on account.
6. Set up a section dedicated strictly to Solar Information educating the public on solar energy, the production of electricity through the use of solar generators, how solar rays are converted into electrical power and how not all solar panels and all solar generators are not equal. We will provide this content but it needs to be put together eloquently and professionally. That is where your expertise will shine.
This project is to launch our web site and more projects around our web site will be forthcoming as new products and other options unfold this year. We will be bringing in other product manufacturers requiring whole sections developed dedicated to their product line.