Shopping Cart Modification
This project received 44 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $723 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are looking for a coder to work with to modify an existing open source cart that will integrate into our Wordpress site. The actual cart is still to be decided (oscommerce, magento, xcart) but the biggest needs from the coder is:
1. Ability to write very clean code and logically think through ways to break it
3. Must be able to start this week.
Here are cart requirements:
1. Operate on Linux platform instead of Windows so that it integrates well with WordPress CMS
2. Integrates with [url removed, login to view] CIM - We use CIM for subscriptions.
3. Will need a script so that the cart will inject some basic order data into a separate mssql db to integrate with our shipping software.
4. The cart will need to generate the following automatic emails.
a. Order Confirmation
b. Tracking information (Package has been shipped)
c. 5 day notification on subscription recurring shipments upcoming
d. Some type of auto responder platform capability would be great
5. Cart must have robust subscription module with ability to set option of 28 days (1month) and 86 days (3month) automatic orders.
6. Ability to create orders from admin ( phone Orders)
7. Ability to track friend referrals and then credit their account ( A friend buys they referred and a $10 store credit gets added to your account)
9. Implementation into our Wordpress site so wordpress experience is a must.
I have a good example of a cart I can show you but first let me know your experience with carts and thoughts in your bid on how you think it would be best to build the cart.
Thanks for your time and look forward to a great project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online