Seeking to have a simple one page arcade website created. Photos below will illustrate the design required. The creator will be responsible for designing the website which will include a back end admin area for mild editing such as;
• Adding/removing games
• Modifying advertisements
• Changing background image/basic themes
• Arranging games list Colum
The main website will consist of a mesh background with 4 sunken in areas.
1. The first area being located in the top left corner will display the logo ([url removed, login to view]) This area will change each time a new game is selected by displaying a sub domain under “G5” (please see pacman game selected image for example – pacman). Whichever game is selected, the sub domain will be displayed below, this will also be easy for users to get to a specific game without having to go to the main website and select it from the left side menu scroll area and selecting play. For example; a user could select the address bar in their browser and type: [url removed, login to view] in order to get directly to the pong game.
2. The second area will be below the logo area, this will be a scroll down menu with all games listed here. The user will have the ability to select a desired game (which will then be highlighted) and select PLAY. The play button will be located just below the scroll down menu.
3. The third area is the PLAY button area.
4. The forth area is the main portion of the website which will be where the games are played and the advertisements are displayed.
The layout for this area is easily displayed in the illustrations. It contains 4 objects center aligned.
• The main object is the game being played (dimensions: 588 x 426)
• There will be 2 advertisement units to the right of the game, each with dimensions of 200 x 200.
• There will also be a banner advertisement below the game being played, with dimensions of 468 x60.
It is important to note that these advertisement objects must be easy to edit/modify through the back end admin area for potential updates. Also notice in the first 200x200 advertisement, there is a dark red fuzzy boarder around. This is the mouse roll over effect that should occur when user decides to roll the mouse courser over an advertisement. I will provide all appropriate graphics required to the selected candidate for this project, including this fuzzy boarder like transparent image.
PLEASE SEE PROJECT DESCRIPTION DOC FILE FOR FULL DETAILS ON WHAT THIS PROJECT REQUIRES AND HOW THE WEBSITE WILL BE REQUIRED TO OPERATE
12 freelancers are bidding on average $668 for this job
Thanks for inviting us to bid on this project. We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. Give us a chance to show our talents and we assure you quality.
See demo: [url removed, login to view] I am developing online flash game page. include 20,000 games taken from y8, Agame (saved swf to your server) .automatically updates new game every day. optimal SEO