Simple Website / Database / Paypal Redirect Needed
This project was awarded to iclientprojects for $84 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
*** PLEASE SEE ATTACHED PROJECT OUTLINE / IMAGES!!
This is a project to create a simple website using database items.
1) User is displayed login / create account screen w/ 'Pay $1 to Join' button
2) This button will either log the user in (if only username and password are entered) or create their account by first sending them to Paypal
3) Upon paying the $1, their data is entered into the database, their username / password is created, and they are redirected to their acct page (see below for contents of acct page - the acct page and 'top / most viewed' (simply a page viewing data from when users click 'thumbs up') is the only other page for this website)
4) The database will collect:
email, fun name / alias,
password, date, word 1, word 2,
thumbs up, favorites, bad words list
5) The user is shown the acct page, which displays:
- welcome header: 'welcome fun name / alias' at the very top beneath the logo, which I will provide upon hiring / starting this project
- Text entry fields to submit an entry, 'word 1' and 'word2' along with the 'post' button (upon submit, checks database for 'bad words' list and will show a read text message: 'this word not allowed, please clean it up - thanks!' just above that particular word field
- Beneath that is an 'Enjoy the Show' button, which when clicked will display a blue solid background with white text that displays 'word 1' and 'word 2' in a large font and just beneath in a light gray font it says, 'by funnyname / alias' - if you were viewing this on a cell phone it should be centered directly in the center and you can swipe your finger to view the next (to quickly breeze through them), otherwise it defaults with playing it like a slideshow quickly fades in , displays it for 4 seconds each and fades out to immediately display the next and so on. Next to the two words is a 'thumbs up' button, which is stored in the database so we can view 'top / most voted' entries when clicking on the 'top entries link.' And next to the thumbs up button is a 'add to favorites' button, which will get stored in that user's 'favorites' (displays top 10 favorites, click on the word 'favorites' to view other data with pagination (20 per page, or endless scroll) .
- Need a header for navigation / menu / button for home on all pages, aside from 'slideshow'
- Logout option
Thanks!! *** PLEASE SEE ATTACHED PROJECT OUTLINE / IMAGES!! THE IMAGES TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE & YOU CAN USE THOSE GRAPHICS / COLORS TO MAKE IT
I WANT TO STICK TO $100 or lower for this work. Thanks!!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online