I require a very simple web site that lists the content of a Amazon S3 bucket. Items that must be displayed...
- File Name
- Last Modified date
- Icon of the file type (folder, image, pdf, MS documents, music, etc)
- Breadcrumb location
The site must have the following functionality...
- Will load as a iframe on a Joomla 2.5 site
- Will load the AWS credentials from a file on the server that cannot be accessed via Apache
- bucket name will be provided by a SQL query to a table using the logged in users ID as a filter
- user must be able to navigate via any folder hierarchy in the bucket
- Versions of files are stored and the fine name has a timestamps for each version
-- versions should be listed below the most recent file when clicking a + sign. Files without this sign have no versions
- CSS support
Please keep code clean and with detailed comments. I plan to make this code available to others via the GPLv3 GNU General Public License once completed.