Simple website in PHP, basic file upload, input on image, easy validation
This project received 48 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $329 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
High Level Functionality
- Register was new User
- Login of users
- Forgot Password
- Change Password
- Logout user
- User should be able to enter data on Image. Please refer to attached document.
- User should be able to upload documents (Sample ready working Code will be provided)
- Generate PDF document from database using PHP. (Sample ready working Code will be provided)
- Insert Paypal Gateway to take payment from user. The payment should get deposited in the paypal account.
- Implement workflow design as per instruction in document.
- Apply Object Oriented design in PHP, best practices for web development. Perform basic input validation on user input data.
- Perform testing and maintain the website. The website should meet w3c validator standards.
- Design database schema for the website. Help and basic schema design will be provided.
- Host the website on hosting server like godaddy, hostgator or others as per your convenience.
2. Login as Support User
Able to view orders
Able to view images uploaded by the user
Able to enter data of user manually from the image
Generate PDF document, through manually data entry
********* Bid between $100 to $250 range only -- Do not over bid. ****
- Sample source code will be provided in PHP and basic database design is also available
- Good reviews will be provided for good job with appreciation.
- You will get 100% milestone before the project and confirmed release payment after the work.
- You will be working with flexible, friendly, high rated 5/5 employer.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online