NOTES FOR WEBSITE ROY UIJTENHAAK
I like to have a very simple black and white and clean website, Wordpress is fine but I am open for suggestions to use another CMS. As you can see in the screenshots the typography is heavy and bold. Please advise which web friendly fonts to use.
It is a personal website to present myself and it must clearly exist out of 2 different parts: my personal information and a blog.
1. My personal information:
this part is all about me, who am I, what do I do etc.
See screenshot: “Roy-website”
• In the left menu I can create hyperlinks to the different pages. I want to them grouped, leaving a blank line between the different hyperlinks which belong to each other.
• To the right of the menu there is a lot of space which I can use to place a large image
See screenshot: “Roy- website ---page”
• If you select a hyperlink from the menu you will obviously bring up the page about that particular item.
• The image should make space for the page so it can be put to the right. Or I can obviously put other images in on the right of the page.
Here are my articles which I think are interesting. You will be taken to the blog homepage when you click on BLOG in the part with my personal information. From screenshot: “Roy-website”
• The style is as in my personal information, but it must be clearly visible you are in a separated part of the website. The content in the menu on the right has now changed to the blog categories
• Below the blog categories I like to have tags. In the screenshot you see the example, E-mail marketing, SEO, SEA etc. In example, if I write a blog in the category E-commerce and I tag it with SEO. The articles tagged with SEO must show up when you click the SEO tag.
• In the middle below the large BLOG text (MANAGEMENT MARKETING & E-COMMERCE BLOG) I like to be able to put in a few lines explaining the blog including a picture.
• Below that you have “Recente artikelen”(Recent articles) and “Populaire artikelen” (populaire artikelen). It speaks for itself. The popular articles: I like to be able to decide which article previews to put there.
BLOG ARTICLE PAGE
See screenshot “Roy-blog-article”
• Not so exciting, the article shows up and on the bottom the information block about the author including picture.
See screenshot: “Roy blog archive”
• Almost the same as the homepage, but it shows you the articles based on your selection, i.e. category / tag / all articles.
• In the screenshot the preview are small, leaving white space on the right. They may be larger so the space on the right is also used and it looks better.
Preferably I like to have it responsive for a simple view on mobile. This can be very simple ,black on white showing bold the title and the pages / catagories.
This is not carved in stone. If there are suggestions to make it better or easier I am open to that.
Small correction in text:
The content in the menu on the RIGHT has now changed to the blog categories
Must obviously be:
The content in the menu on the LEFT has now changed to the blog categories
40 freelancers are bidding on average €209 for this job
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
Hello, We understand you requirement and we have experience to do this type of work. Please check your Private Message Box for more details. Thank you, Gourav
We are a creative digital agency with a lot of experience in web design. Please see our portfolio for your reference. We can do this job in 10 days.