Site Revisions (Front end &amp; Admin)
This project was awarded to evsoftpk for $350 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 CAD
IMPORTANT: THIS IS A PROJECT FOR EVSOFT ONLY! IF YOU ARE NOT EVSOFT, DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT. THANK YOU!
Phase 1 - Site Revisions
- Add/change some logos/graphics on homepage;
- Add additional banner locations on homepage that accomodate as many as 6-9 banners that rotate on refresh;
- Add ability for employers/contractors to upload/add photos to their portfolio of projects they have already completed;
- Revise/simplify "Create an Account" page with the same show-n-hide function used with the FAQ's.
- Revise project bidding function;
- Revise layout/format of job postings
- Revise quick search (right sidebar)
Note: I will provide PSD's for all the above.
- Add an email function under "Email Templates" that allows for custom emails to be sent out to jobseekers, employers/contractors or homeowners registered with the site;
- Revise & simplify pricing structure for both job posting credits and bid credits. Job posting credit will be $19 and bid credit will be $5 with ability to purchase 5 at a discount;
- Each new Employer/contractor account will be credited with one (1) Free Job Posting credit and one (1) Free Bid Credit.
- Each new jobseeker account will be credited with two (2) FREE bid credits
There will no longer be any FREE 90 day trials or any trial for that manner
Budget: I have gone through these and have budgeted approximately $250 to $400 for this to be completed. I have a second phase that will be done after this to revise the inside pages (dashboards) of jobseeker, homeowner and employer account pages.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online