This project received 35 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2386 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
1) we need you to replicate a site we designed as a reference draft, it is a static website with a dozen of pages, nothing special really, just pure html with a contact form, a lead form and with an integration with a LiveChat. The site also has a part that customer who are identified can access through login and password (more after) and this it has to be built, also we would like you to do some SEO work for search.
2) to build a web service that interacts with the badge (more on this in the next point), we need a web accessible interface for us to manage the service and the badges
3) create a jquery plugin that shows a badge similar to the one you can see on [url removed, login to view] (the one in the corner) the badge has to be portable, meaning that website that associate with us can decide to show it by adding code to their site, on click the badge has to present some info on a little pop up window, we need to keep control of the badge remotely, for instance if the customer decide to cancel their association from us but do not remove the code (therefore the badge still shows) we need make it different, like looking off. We need you to design this badge according to our instructions.
We sell services of association to other website, when a site decides to purchase our services -> we give it a reference and open a page for it on out site-> this page is protected by login and password that we provide them -> on this protected page the customer will find some text, that we will have to manually input and that comes from a survey we sent them, they also have to be able to preview the information that will be displayed once the badge is clicked, so that text can reside on the page and being called by the jquery from here.
Once we receive the survey from the site and decide to associate it with us, we need to send them a script they have to add to the code of their site, this script will have to make show the badge, the page needs to come in 2 forms (active and not active, active when the subscription is OK, not active when is not OK) on click the badge will have to show some info on that particular site (exactly like happens on comodo).
Also we will require you to sign a NDA before we start working together, please let us if you're OK with this.
So we are about to lunch a service:
we contact websites and sell them an affiliation to our site, we review their website and send them a survey (all this happens outside our site and the scope of this project) upon reception of the results we put together a little summary of their answers, they get scores in different areas of their website and we give them a login to access their page on our website, on their page they have to be able to see info like the score per area and the little summary based on their survey, on the same page there will be the text that shows up when the badge is clicked.
The badge is made out of a script we give them, so they can add it to their websites, they install it and the badge shows. It is the "sign of the affiliation".
the badge needs to be connected to their page, and able to show info related to what is in the page once clicked on.
we need to control what is in the popup page
we need to have some management interface for the badges installed
The kind of badge we want can be seen on [url removed, login to view], we are talking about the corner badge, we think this can be achieved with Jquery.
The badge has to portable and linked to each customer page since we plan to sell several of this badges
the proj is than 3 parts
1) create the website by replicating our draft site, this would be static pages and the container and access to the webservice and to the management console
2) create the portable badge
3) create the webservice connected to it
I am available to give more info to the right candidate provider via Skype The Administrator removed this message due to contact details which breaches our Terms and Conditions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online