Site with custom CMS
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 52
I need to realize a music site where I will publish discography of bands, some news and some company pages.
Basically I want to bring an existing Wordpress ecommerce site to a custom CMS site (actually with no ecommerce functions): u can check the existing site at [url removed, login to view]
The site will be in PHP with MySql database.
Contents to be managed via a backend will be:
- company pages (simple title and wysiwyg editor)
- band pages (band name, band description, social links, header image)
- albums (will be related to band pages and will contain a title, a description, a front cover and some other textfield to define)
- news (with categories)
- users with 3 roles: superadmin (will have access to everything), band (will manage 1 or more band pages and albums), visitor (will only register his own datas to the website, actually only to receive a newsletter)
- when a band register itself will create a new third level domain [url removed, login to view] will be created (I will setup a wildcard dns)
- friendly url should be managed
HTML/CSS/JS code for the frontend will be provided (the site already exist in a Wordpress installation but for next integration I want a custom cms).
Giving ur price please consider that this will be a long-term project (some simple ecommerce functions will be integrated but I dont want to quote it right now).Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online