All of the below projects should be built in PHP. You can either use a PHP framework or just straight *well* coded PHP.
All of these projects have been spec'd out (the winning bidder will get all documentation on the projects, most are at least 4 pages long), as well as having the flow diagram done and have the colour palette set. On this 'design issue', you will need to slice up the design and implement as required - If you do not have the ability to do so, I can get it done elsewhere but please make that known in your bid.
I have a really solid idea of how they should all work, so can go into as much detail as required, so feel free to ask questions before bidding.
Some general things... All sites will need to use smooth scrolling *and be visually beautiful* for most of the areas that are affected by this: For pages that show many items/ amounts of information, I would like it so only a certain amount of the page is loaded initially, this would then be added to for those people who scroll to the bottom. Pretty much all sites, and apps, will need to be able to cater to PayPal and BrainTree for CC payments. Some will have monthly, or yearly, 'subscriptions' while others will charge with usage.
When bidding, please include how much each project will cost and how long you believe each of the projects will take to complete; you can just use the number 1 through 6 to list this information against ie. Project 1 - $300 and 11 days. Project 2 - $400 and 12 days etc
When bidding please list a maximum of three examples of your work, matching the below projects, that are live on the interwebs. I do not want a great big list of work completed, just a maximum of three - 1 is also fine if you think it stands up to scrutiny. If you send through some big random blurb I will a. pay no attention to your bid and b. mark it as Spam.
To be built - one at a time
1. Handmade wholesale - online marketplace (and mobile/ web app) that is transaction free but needs to take membership fees from users based on either a monthly payment or a reduced yearly payment.
2. Web based system for people who run crafts/ farmers/ other IRL markets - cloud based app (and mobile/ web app) that will allow people to manage the running of their craft/ other market. Will be along the lines of a simple CRM package to manage this chore.
3. Bespoke item website - an online marketplace (and mobile/ web app) whereby people can select elements as they create an end product to purchase - similar thought to [url removed, login to view] but *much, much, much more basic and smaller* Will need to have functionality of [url removed, login to view] but for a very narrow product range and set 'maker' range.
4. Inventory Closet - website (and mobile/ web app) where people can manage their crafting inventory, items made, materials bought, where from and how much, stock levels of materials; again, this will be similar to a CRM program but with a very narrow focus.
5. Layby offering site - an online marketplace (and app) that will add a new dimension to people who sell goods online by allowing them to offer a laybying (lay away) service option.
6. Digital file storage and download controlling site - Similar in functionality to [url removed, login to view] but this site would enable people using any site to use the service, not just Etsy.
I was going to list these separately but as I wanted the one group to build all of them, I figure you may as well see all of the jobs you can get with me. Please also have a read through my feedback and fire any 'thought out' questions through, and if I am interested in your bid I will reply to all of them. If a suitable bidder (skills, price, communication) isn't found, the project will not be awarded.
Best regards - please use bid range as a guide.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $3564 for this job
We have all the required designers and developers according to your project and we can allocate dedicated resources to your project. You will be very happy and satisfied with our services.
Thanks for your consideration, please see our message and if you would like to discuss the project further do get in touch and I’ll give you a call.