Skilled web developer for membership/subscription site
This project received 127 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4288 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
Hi, thanks for looking.
I am NOT JUST looking for a simple wordpress + membership plugin + woocommerce, however I would not be closed off to the idea. I would like a highly skilled web developer to choose the right CMS that would suit our site best. I want it to be robust, secure, fast loading, scalable, simple to use, modern and sophisticated. If wordpress is best then great, or Drupal, Joomla, Magento or custom. I would like a cost effective build but not to sacrifice any of the above.
In a nutshell:
We would like a site that looks/acts pretty much like [url removed, login to view] - This site uses wordpress and DAP which has nearly ALL of the membership features and email features that we would like to use. [url removed, login to view]
If Wordpress is used then to be hosted on WPengine [url removed, login to view]
Otherwise on a fast VPS, which we would need set up, configured and shown how to use properly.
The website will host our online dance clips that users can subscribe to. We would like to have the option to have "all access" like the [url removed, login to view] example if you click on "lessons". And we would also like to be able to drip feed the content to them. We would like the option to have:
- multiple courses, multiple email responders that can be associated to 1 user so we can do extensive email marketing.
- videos hosted and served through amazon s3.
- user to be able to log in to their dashboard and receive a good amount of info such as: the video they last watched, course progress, latest news, previously searched for videos, products they have bought (see below).
- private discussion forum for members so that they can use the same log in credentials.
- Payment processor as Stripe payments, or paypal pro if we have to.
- ability to have an online shop that can link seamlessly with the courses eCommerce side.
- Many other back-end/membership features (see functional spec attached)
- too easily add/take away widgets/components that we no longer want to use, so not so complex that every website update will cost a lot and take a long time.
We want an ongoing relationship with our developer/team of developers so we don't want to be "passed" on to a specialist, we would like to initially and continually work with the specialist and their team who apply for this position.
Full functional spec attached. When you reply to this job post please put at the beginning "Let's do this!"
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online