Small Real Estate Office Website
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Open to experienced freelancers only. Those with 0 feedback, less than 4.5 feedback or completion rate below 75% need not bid. Target project completion within 2 weeks of bid acceptance.
Small real estate office needs a simple to use website with easy navigation, an appealing design, contact forms, properly seo coded and designed, easy to update. Raw data feed of home inventory will be supplied. This feed will provide you with all the property information needed. Updates 2x daily.
- "Full Search" - search fields include Property Type, City, Bedrooms, Baths, Price, may add more… Under search fields displays a few random featured properties. Submit will search all properties from data feed and display to brochure style page with full property info. Print button, send more info button to send an email to agent of choice with "Info Request - (MLS #)" in subject. Request Showing button with "Showing Request - (MLS #)" in subject. Map Search - Ability to search an area of map for all mls listings from feed data
- "Sell Your Home" - basic form fields with contact fields, drop down of office agents which the request goes to email with "New Listing!" in subject.
- "Our Area" - Area info with pics and links
- "Our Company" - Company info with pics and links
- "Our Specialists" page - automatically add new office agents from feed to "Our Specialists" page. This page will be a list of office agents with broker on top and alphabetically after with a photo, name, contact information, very short bio, number of listings and link to "My Listings". "My Listings" page will display a photo of agent, contact info and a summary list of all that agents listings each clickable to brochure style page with full property info and agent pic and contact info. Print button, send more info button to send an email to that agent with "Info Request - (MLS #)" in subject. Request Showing button with "Showing Request - (MLS #)" in subject.
- "Latest News" - simple blog functionality with office agents as users. simple photo adding and resizing, ability to add links and basic formatting, spell checking in entry, etc.
We are excited about this project and are looking forward to working with you on this!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online