Summary of Scope:
A Small website needs to be built which allows the uploading and browsing of a set of documents.
• Use Foundation Responsive Design Framework ([url removed, login to view]) to make the site render on desktop, tablet and mobile
• Site must provide very simple way to add users to the website (ideally an single page admin screen)
• An Upload API must receive an HTTP POST (including a header with all the login credentials) and store the file locally on the webserver in a folder unique to each user.
• A user should be able to download a document off the server if it is one of theirs, or one of their ‘friends’ documents.
• The user database should be an encrypted flat file on the server.
• The users should be able to be members of multiple ‘circle’s of friends.
• The site should have a login screen which gives the user a token as a hidden variable in the HTML resultant page. This token can then be used to load any page on the site in a 24 hr period by passing that token as a parameter to a page. Eg. [url removed, login to view]
Technologies to be used:
• Frontend: Foundation Responsive Design Framework ([url removed, login to view])
• Backend: PHP on Linux
• Backend: No SQL server. Use a flat file for user credentials.
1. Login Screen
(Use default ‘Foundation’ login screen controls)
2. Home Screen:
[see attached document]
- images for users are not configurable in this first version
- The comment speech bubble on the top file is not in scope for this first version.
- The ‘By Folder’ and ‘By Favorites’ tabs should be coded, but they will just show the same view as above in the first release
- If you click on any of the files, it will download them.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $641 for this job
Dear Sir, Kindly Check PMB, For further discussion of your Project In Details... Many Thanks, Nikhil Pawar Webwing Technologies PVT Limited Business Development Executive
We Are EXPERT in Responsive Design & Development, ** We have already develop 300+ Successful Mobile Sites & Mcommerce ** Please check PMB for more details. thanks