Small Responsive Design Site
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 34
Summary of Scope:
A Small website needs to be built which allows the uploading and browsing of a set of documents.
• Use Foundation Responsive Design Framework ([url removed, login to view]) to make the site render on desktop, tablet and mobile
• Site must provide very simple way to add users to the website (ideally an single page admin screen)
• An Upload API must receive an HTTP POST (including a header with all the login credentials) and store the file locally on the webserver in a folder unique to each user.
• A user should be able to download a document off the server if it is one of theirs, or one of their ‘friends’ documents.
• The user database should be an encrypted flat file on the server.
• The users should be able to be members of multiple ‘circle’s of friends.
• The site should have a login screen which gives the user a token as a hidden variable in the HTML resultant page. This token can then be used to load any page on the site in a 24 hr period by passing that token as a parameter to a page. Eg. [url removed, login to view]
Technologies to be used:
• Frontend: Foundation Responsive Design Framework ([url removed, login to view])
• Backend: PHP on Linux
• Backend: No SQL server. Use a flat file for user credentials.
1. Login Screen
(Use default ‘Foundation’ login screen controls)
2. Home Screen:
[see attached document]
- images for users are not configurable in this first version
- The comment speech bubble on the top file is not in scope for this first version.
- The ‘By Folder’ and ‘By Favorites’ tabs should be coded, but they will just show the same view as above in the first release
- If you click on any of the files, it will download them.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online