Social Community Site
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 28
I would like to create a platform for:
1. Users who wish to showcase their social profiles in one page (concept behind [url removed, login to view]);
2. Companies who like to post assignments/projects and can browse through users profile pages and access to their statistics.
The idea is to have a clean, professional looking site like [url removed, login to view]
1. The homepage should have two box options: register as a users and register as a company (for posting projects/assignments previum payment of memership).
2. We also like the idea of showing users faces, below on the homepage, just to give a sense of community plus a worldmap with a random preview of a selection of geottaged users (see example [url removed, login to view] ) and a selection of featured projects.
3. Users should be able to register via a form (name, email, password..) or via social networks (Facebook, twitter, google+, linkedin).
Users inner pages should have these features:
1. Users can register to the site for free and have the option to upgrade their membership by paying a fee;
2. After the registration a user can create its own profile where upload profile picture, short bio and add social networks and own website details. The users profile page should brings together, in a visual way, the latest flow of each user social presence: a preview of the latest blog posts and of the registered social accounts (for example latest tweet, latest pictures on instragram, flickr, video on youtube, vimeo, Klout, google+.. that will updated automatically);
3. Each user will be geotagged; at the bottom of each user page will be displaied a world map highlighting with a marker/pin the places (cities, country..) visited by the user and the actual location;
4. All users can see each other users profile's pages and also a preview of the posted projects. Only paid membership users can apply to the projects and see full details of the project (sponsored by…). Paid users can also leave comment on the project's page.
5. Users profile can be shared easily via social networks, emails.
6. Users will be automatically display on the community page and will be able to create topics, groups, publish content (post and/or video).
7. Paid users can have their own url - [url removed, login to view]
8. Paid users can paid extra to be displayed as featured blogger at the top of the users' page.
9. Statistical information for each user' social profiles and website (such as Facebook fans, lindlin connection, G+ circle connection, twitter follower, pinterest follower, klout score, website subscribers and visitors, website google PR and analytic..) should be pull out in clear way and be visible on their own user profile page only to annual membership paying companies.
Companies inner pages should have these features:
1. They have two options for register: an annual paid fee or by project. Once registered they will be able to create their profile page, post project and be able to see all users individual profile page.
2. Annual membership companies could also access a search tool to compare and select users (by number of visits of the site, categories, location, places visited, number of followers on Twitter, FB, score of Klout…- see above point 9) and either contact them individually through an inbuilt mailing system. They could also created favourite lists of users inviting them all in one click to participate or bit to a project. Annual membership companies should be able to export their research in pdf.
3. Companies that has registered only by project will have access to see statistics of the users that has applied only to that project.
4. Companies should be able to leave comments and/or rank users on their profile page which will be then visible to all.
Open to discuss which CMS would be used but the website has to be compatible with all browsers and from mobile and ipad.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online