Social Engine, Zen Cart, API Video Feeds, Web design
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $617 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
1. We need a "quick search" box to appear in front of the site that will have the parameters that people are searching for but will take them to a registration page for a site. A box similar to what you will see on [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] with some text within a gif indicating the site is 100% free to use and search.
2. We need to "bridge" social engine and zen cart so when people log into their social engine account they will be logged into zen cart as well without doing a double log in and the shopping cart icon remains .
3. We need the ability for users in social engine dating site to upload multiple photos and have a privacy key where they allow specific users to view photos and decide which ones they keep public by granting users a passcode to view their photos
4. We are "leasing" adult video content for us to charge for it directly online. Will need a tweak for their RSS or API or other files to integrate with zen cart store on purchases and within existing social engine template to make it look as though we are producing and selling the content. Part of this will include a navigational gif/landing page offering different price structures..per view, per 3 day trial, 30 day, 6 months, etc and when people click on this, their order will be processed through our [url removed, login to view] and back end ecommerce solutions..but for digital content..we want instant checkouts...unless they want to buy other products
5. We are going to be using a bulk uploader for Zen Cart called Zen cart manager or apsona or easy populate but may need some tweaks to flow between the hard products and the video content, OR, have you do it yourself and upload a catalog of products to Zen Cart using one of these solutions
6. On the front page of our site there are too many photos in template we have and would want to remove a few.
7. Profile search
Search by distance, zip codes, cities, countries, usernames, keywords. Ability to narrow down site search to any geographic location. 'Refine Search'. Saved search criteria. Quick and Advanced search forms.
8 . Left search navigation panes where you can minimize or add to search conditions
9. Scroller bar for mileage search
10. Online Status Marker on photo
12. Automatic emailer to members in a certain radius when at least 20-30 new members sign up and all members in that are notified
13. The ability from a user in his admin to indicate he is traveling to a certain city from certain dates and is posted underneath his profile or photos and automatically posts to the travel forums by city
14. Search results come back as gallery or regular
15. Pre-populated City/State/Country forum that users can post to when they are traveling indicating their availability. see [url removed, login to view] for example of this but we wants something that is already done and prepopulated that can be integrated with social engine vs. doing this manually
1. Please give us an idea how you plan on integrating the two (SOCIAL ENGINE + ZEN CART) especially with templating. We already have a template for the site but ZEN CART has its own templates so curious if you can take our existing template..tweak it within ZEN CART template and make it good to go. There was a Social engine/zen cart integration MOD, but we are NOT interested in that as it only works for SE3 not 4..so please describe in detail your experience in Social Engine + ZEN CART and answer this question
2. In terms of API VIDEO feeds and setting up a payment system that will run on whatever merchant account we use..once again..this has to all be integrated in such a way where if a users decides to use an online store to make a purchase and at same token watch videos or buy a membership its all in same backend and he doesnt have to do multiple s
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online