We are building a 'social intranet' to faciliatate internal communications for our customer. It is a complex build which requires a team of highly skilled developers.
To build the site a combination of existing open source software and custom development will be utilised. The platform for the build will be linux (Debian) with mysql server.
The following components will be included within the project:
1. Facebook/LinkedIn style wall
2. Widgets - event management calendar, contact search, room booking/reservation, holidays, shared documents, wikipedia
3. User groups - a tiered user group approach will be used e.g.
Super admin > group admin > group > user
4. Facebook style messaging
5. User profiles
6. LinkedIn style tagging for posts
7. Mobile version
8. Relationship management - there are complex relationships built between users and groups
A full spec and wireframes have been produced and will be released to the best bidders upon careful consideration. Please bid and send us a message with your application build portfolio attached including the relevant skillsets of your business.
19 freelancers are bidding on average £6658 for this job
Hi We are interested in your project and read your requirements.We have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
We can do this project ........................Our bid is tentative, we will finalise price after a small discussion about specs with you............................
Hello, we're a web development company. We've already developed a large custom social network from scratch, so we see we are able to build this solution. Please check PMB for the details.