Social Media and Moderation
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1127 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 CAD
I am looking for someone to help develop a social curation application, that will allow me to retrieve social media posts (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) based on user and/or hashtag, and display them on a masonry wall style website (Pinterest layout).
1) Allow us to create multiple "hubs". We would like to use this for multiple topics, so the application should allow us to create an unlimited number of "hubs", focusing on different subjects.
2) Curate posts from multiple social media websites (Twitter, Instagram and Facebook).
3) Have the ability to exclude "non-photo" posts, and vice-versa
4) Have complete moderation functionality. Create a moderation area, where photos can be approved/rejected before they reach the live "hub".
5) Offer "advertising" functionality. Page sponsorship (Site skins) and "Promoted Tiles", where we have the ability to control what is placed in the promoted tile.
6) Customizable. The application should offer a responsive layout, so it displays correctly on mobile, monitors, as well as Television screens
7) Analytics. Charts/Graphs outlining activity on the individual hubs. Total posts, geographical location, demographics (where applicable).
8) Other esthetic and small functionality requirements may be needed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online