I am looking for someone to help develop a social curation application, that will allow me to retrieve social media posts (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) based on user and/or hashtag, and display them on a masonry wall style website (Pinterest layout).
1) Allow us to create multiple "hubs". We would like to use this for multiple topics, so the application should allow us to create an unlimited number of "hubs", focusing on different subjects.
2) Curate posts from multiple social media websites (Twitter, Instagram and Facebook).
3) Have the ability to exclude "non-photo" posts, and vice-versa
4) Have complete moderation functionality. Create a moderation area, where photos can be approved/rejected before they reach the live "hub".
5) Offer "advertising" functionality. Page sponsorship (Site skins) and "Promoted Tiles", where we have the ability to control what is placed in the promoted tile.
6) Customizable. The application should offer a responsive layout, so it displays correctly on mobile, monitors, as well as Television screens
7) Analytics. Charts/Graphs outlining activity on the individual hubs. Total posts, geographical location, demographics (where applicable).
8) Other esthetic and small functionality requirements may be needed.
Similar applications: CHUTE, Postano
17 freelancers are bidding on average $1120 for this job
I devote my time to what i love, and i love this job. Webdesign, programming, graphics, videography, audio and art itself are my concern. All the best! I`m waiting to your response. Thank you! Impressio