Goal: Build a social network (accessible by browser and mobile app) that facilitates live, real-time, conversations between troubled young children (PPL1) and guidance counselors (PPL2).
· Data feed/News feed of content curated by PPL2. PPL1 can interact with content (comment, like and share on other social media)
· User accounts for both PPL1 and PPL2. PPL2 has personalized dashboard for seeing PPL1’s messages and chat requests PPL2 can create an account after application is screened and approved by admin.
· Live 1-to-1 text chat (between PPL1 and PPL2)
· Live 1-to-1 audio & video chat (between PPL1 and PPL2)
· Integrated messaging system/customer support software (CSS)- (between PPL1 and PPL2)
· Forums for topic discussion
· Profile pages for users both
PPL1 and PPL2
Functionality for PPL1:· Enters site, home screen gives options to:
· Instant Live help (text, audio, video)--- can be anonymous, account not required
· Message a counselor (not instant)
· Read news feed of content posted by counselors
· Visit forums to discuss specific topics
· View links to most-popular forum posts, articles or other content
[url removed, login to view]
Functionality for PPL2:
· Enters site, logs in to dashboard
· Dashboard displays:
o All incoming live help requests
o Message inbox
o Links to forums
o Lists of PPL1’s activities (who is/has logged in, who’s searched for what, who recently joined network)
· Flag PPL1 users for additional attention
· Post to news feed (images, text, video)
· Screen/moderate comments on feeds and forums
24 freelancers are bidding on average $8331 for this job
Kindly accept my bid for your Social media website and app project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks
We are BBB accredited website Design & Development Company with 10+ years of field experience. Ready to start detail discussion with you regarding the project.Thanks, Krish
Hi We are interested in your project and read your requirements.We have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Thanks for your consideration, please see our message and if you would like to discuss the project further do get in touch and I’ll give you a call.