Need a team to make my social network functional. In its core, the site has similar functions to Facebook:
- a user wall with comments, shares, likes, etc
- adding pictures, galleries, tagging people, etc
- email function
- rating option
- add friends, block
- user detail(profile)
- user/content search
- member log in/logout
- and some additional detail
I have the mock-ups so now it is a matter of putting it in html,css,php, sql. Some graphic design might be required.
Bidders need to be able to show their portfolio where they have developed similar products.
Also, there is an opportunity for a longer relationship and more projects.
Because of the number of responses, I am forced to make modifications to my offer.
1. Because of the legal requirements (NDA and other concerns), the contract can only be awarded to the US contractor.
2. I will award the project by June 20th. Before that, I will contact parties that have been shortlisted to further clarify details and carry on negotiations.
3. Payments will be made on the completion basis (5% payment after 5% of work is done). 75% after the website is deployed; the remaining 25% after the website (and the code) pass the QC and the bugs are successfully removed.
The contractor will be held accountable to a schedule that we set.
I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Hope it helps.
52 freelancers are bidding on average $5253 for this job
We have developed many social networking [url removed, login to view] are ISO 9001:2008 certified and BBB accredited website Design & Development Company with 9 year of field experience. Please check the [url removed, login to view], Krish
Hi ,We have viewed and analysis your job description. We are expert in designing as well in development. We will provide you quality of [url removed, login to view] check the PMB for more [url removed, login to view]
Custom sites, [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], All programming languages and database types. Sites include administrative b More
I am ready to make a good impression on this project/website, and if necessary it will go the extra mile to make sure all requirements are met. Hope to talk with you further. George
Hello Mike, We have reviewed your Social Network Website project post and are dedicated to offer our professional service to maximize your business. Please check PMB for details. Best Regards Swati B24 e Solutions
Hi, we would like to complete this project for you. We're expert on php programming and we have experience with kind of your need. Please see our portfolio, which demonstrate our skills and expertise.