Social Networking Site W/ Integrated Credits System
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3467 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
The requirements are to build a dynamic website with the following functionality requirements:
-User accounts / Membership
-User Profiles with permission levels set by user interaction on the site
- API connections with Facebook, Twitter, Google Accounts,G+, and other sites for Sign up/ sign in. The linking of social networks with user accounts
-General API site interaction including linking and uploading content from social networks.
-Credits system for users to trade credits based on site interaction
-User credit bank (Balances, & History)
-Payment gateway to purchase credits directly on site.
-Vbulletin forum suite integration with knowledgebase built into CMS
-Security functionality to detect bots, fraudulent signups & irregular activity
-Shop to upload products that can be purchased with credits, e-product delivery system
-Shortlink creation for site generated links
-Affilate system integration
-Message Center for user and staff contact
-Static pages holding site information & calls to action
This site will be an ongoing project. In order to discuss it in further detail please answer the following questions.
1. What technologies would you use to build the site.
2. How would you build the site for optimum scalability / database performance
3. Do you have in house designers / references of design work
4. What stages phases would you build the project in / How long would you allocated for each phase
5. What is your contact availability
6. Are you willing to sign NDA / Confidentiality agreement (Applies only to UK / USA Developers)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online