Submit Forms with Payment Integration and Admin Backend
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 10
This project is to finish my submit forms and create the admin backend including payment integration and other small issues. The full details of the project are shown below:
It consists of:
1. Complete the payment integration after the summary page when ordering - one page checkout.
My payment provider is Sagepay ([url removed, login to view]). Integration of payment gateway including Paypal and 3D secure.
2. Add in postcode lookup. See [url removed, login to view] - rapid address.
3. Complete the rest of the order/submit forms. This includes the final summary page. Only one page to complete but other pages have minor modifications.
4. Complete validation for the order process and create help bubbles for order pages. See attached file - [url removed, login to view]
5. Add in buy it now buttons on the shelf page. Shelf.html. These will change as I buy and sell companies.
6. Create a backend and login section for me and the client. These forms need to be submitted to me in PDF or similar so I can process the order. An example of a backend is taken from one of my competitors is shown in the attachments. See backend_order.png. I can give you access to this if you want. A full explanation will be given if requested.
7. Correct any CSS/HTML or other small issues related to the order process and check all pages for each browser.
8. Make sure the whole process works from company search, through to order then completing company details to backend.
To see what I want you will have to go through the process of ordering a company from start to finish. Go here: [url removed, login to view] and search for a company. This will give you an idea about what needs doing and the order process.
I would rather you ask me any questions before you submit your bid to clarify any points that you may have. I can give full picture descriptions of any process if requested. I can also give details of my competitor’s website so you can see how the order process works from another company. There will be some adjustments do please make an allowance for this when you bid.
My deadline for this is tight so the winning bidder must convince me that they can complete the job within the timescale that you propose.
Skills required – PHP, jQuery, CSS, HTML and Payment integration.
My budget for this USD 250-300
Happy BiddingGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online