Surveys portal based on LimeSurvey
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $700 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Survey engine (LimeSurvey)
* Upload/edit/manage surveys/questionnaires and show statistics as offered by the chosen open source software.
* Integrate the engine with a custom frontend portal (website) which contain all published Surveys.
* frontend portal language is going to be arabic.
* frontend portal should be implemented based on the RTL version of twitter bootstrap. [url removed, login to view]
* manage activate/deactivate surveys on the website.
* reorder surveys on the website..
* landing page for latest surveys (fetched from LimeSurvey database)
* survey page (fetched from LimeSurvey database)
* custom design for the landing page (simple, creative and attractive)
* ability to flag featured surveys from the CMS.
* simple user-authentication, the following methods should be provided (connect with Facebook or normal registration)
* Bonus system for every new registration, survey participation, inviting other friends by email.
- integration with 3rd party providers (SurveyMonkey, polldaddy ..) will not fullfil the requirements, our target is to have stand alone fully managed/hosted solution.
- please send your SOW so i can see how you are going to implement the project.
- samples of previous work will be an added value.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online