I am looking for a larger company to take over the maintenance and development of a custom built client tracking system. The work will be a series of projects ranging from jobs that will take less than an hour, to projects that will take days or weeks to complete. A few examples of projects or maintenance we are currently doing that would be typical of the kind of projects we would be asking you to complete are...
1. Build a customized Age Range Report for one of our clients. (small job)
2. Building a generic process tools that allows our clients to create processes in the database and then apply those processes to thier clients and track the process of those clients through those processes. Along with this is the creating of custom reporting. (Big Job)
3. Creating script to import a series of excel worksheets that contain company information into the companies portion of our database. (medium job)
4. Producing pdf participant lists from the workshop portion of our system. (small job)
We have one database design and one set of scripts that are used by all our clients. Within the scripts though there are lots of little customized pieces that are specific to certain clients of ours. For this reason, having someone re-write the entire application and do a whole sale swap is not feasible for us. We are certainly open to the application being re-written in its entirety, but we want to pass off many of our existing projects sooner rather than later so the work must start by integrating any new programming into the existing structure.
I have attached a generic overview of the system to help you better understand what our application does, but what I really need out of this posting are responses to identify the 2 or 3 companies that will be invited to bid on a specific trial project. Those companies invited will have the following characteristics:
1. Be of a size that employs multiple programmers
2. Have experience programming with PHP and Mysql databases. Currently we are using mysql 4.1.2 and php4.
3. Have experience in taking over the maintenance of existing code and re-writing it as changes are occurring.
4. Have the ability to assign 1 person as the project manager between our company and yours through which all communication will occur.
If your company matches these critieria, please respond to this message with some background about your company, portfolio of work, and examples of similar situations that you have managed in the past.
The companies that we choose from the respondents to this posting will be invited to a private posting where by we will give our existing code, access to the existing database structure, and a demo site along with a trial project.
All though this is our first posting here, we had done extensive work though [url removed, login to view] for the past 5 years.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $5913 for this job
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.