Task + inventory app integrated with Xero financial system
This project was awarded to Frankhardy for $3000 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 AUD
This project is to develop a task and inventory management web application for internal use to manage our tasks. This application will have will have a MySQL backend and integrated with the Xero ([url removed, login to view]) financial system. We use Xero as our financial backend for invoices and CRM. There is an API available.
The requirements for the app is to fulfill the following functionalities:
- Tasks management with key milestones
- Inventory management
- Calendar View of Tasks
- Email integration
- Xero integration
- Team member information
- Authentication system
The above functionalities broken down in key features required are as follows:
- Milestones (Pre-Plan, Confirmation, Procurement, Plan, Execute, Clean-up, Complete)
- Make changes, like update what items are required in each Task, with a separate page for each item for picking list
- In each item required there will be specific requirements to add a "picking list"; for instance,
* the item Flowers (see attached UI screenshot) page will have icons of flowers that can be dragged and dropped into the
picking list of required flowers for that task.
* Bridal Gowns will have an area to upload scanned in drawings of designs, also measurements and other information relating
to bridal gowns.
The final requirements for each separate item will be provided for
- Notes that can be added
- A resource/team allocation section to add (drag and drop mechanic) to the Task, with final allocation list to be notified (via email)
to all of the selected team members.
- A simple budget facility to add overall resource budget.
- Basic management of stock of the decorations that we use for each Task.
- The management of the stock will need to maintain what is currently allocated to a Task, the overall qty, quantities available and
required. These figures will be a culmination of the total of items selected for the Tasks. This way we are able to keep an eye out
- Display of each user's allocated Tasks in a list form.
- List of Tasks that have been executed, but not complete and overdue to be cleaned up/completed.
- Month calendar view with each day having a total count of Tasks, and on mouse over of the day, a list of basic information is
displayed as a floating popup layer.
- Various charts
- Send email updates to client's emails of changes in milestones
- Send emails, using SMTP, and originating from the logged in user's email. These sent emails will then be logged as a
comment/note to the Task for auditing purposes.
- Email a Execution Plan to internal/external staff
- Display a list of clients from the Xero backend, this list will allow for a new Task to be created for the selected client.
- Newly created Tasks need to be populated with client information from Xero CRM and invoices for the selected client.
- In each Task, there should be a list of the client's invoices with links to open them up in a popup window
- Reporting metrices to be kept are things like:
* Tasks per week, month, year
* Open Tasks, by milestone
* Filter for specific milestones
* Reports by per user/co-ordinator
* Budget report, based on Tasks that go over budget, under budget
TEAM MEMBER INFORMATION
- depository to retain basic information for team members, such as name, contacts and a cost figure for budgetary
- this web app has to be multi-user capable, with logins and administrative screen to make adjustments to the users
- Each user will have certain permission levels to disable changes made to Tasks that are not allocated to them, but they can open
them for information.
The user interface needs to conform with the design as attached.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online