I am busy putting together a social and business platform to service my local county called Thaba Chweu which is called after a mountain by the sePedi tribe. It includes world renowned attractions like the Kruger National Park and Blyde River Canyon. This is situated in South Africa.
Tourism and marketing is my background but now Joomla has become my daily activity...
My end project is to have a number of joomla components installed on different databases and subdomains sharing users and templates.
I now have a site where I use JMS multisite for my multi domain architecture.
This has been working perfect, however I am running into trouble with time and because this project will become big and I will need help taking care of the technical stuff.
I am a freelance tourist guide in Africa and in between I am working on the Thaba Chweu Project.
I am running out of time and the technical issues are getting in the way to get to the operational phase where I need to earn money.
The idea is to have an online publication with all the possible social and business media available?
For that I have chosen the following combination.
- JMS Multisites - For the multi domain architecture (installed and working)
(parial user sharing, single log in, article sharing, menu sharing)
- Joomlashine - JSN Template + Imageshow (installed and working)
- jomsocial - user component (installed and working, needs to be configured)
- EasyBlog - blog component (installed and working, needs to be configured)
- EasyDiscuss - forum component (installed and working, needs to be configured)
- K2 - for content construction (installed and working, needs to be configured)
- sh404SEF - url's (installed and working, needs to be configured)
- Akeeba - backup (installed and working, needs to be configured)
- Autostand - vehicle component (installed and working)
- jomdirectory - directory component (Problems installing)
- jomproperty - property component (Not installed)
- sobipro - classifieds component (Problems installing SOAP Support?)
- jcalPro - events component (Questionable database)
- jomres - accommodation & renting (Not installed)
- jobBoard - employment component (Questions)
- virtuemart - descriptions (Need still to explore possiblities)
- xmap - sitemap?
I realize that I need help and assistance.
The end phase is actually when I will be using this marketing platform in my community, it will be much work to populate the site and keep it
going, dynamic and profitable. Will not have time to sort out technical issues.
Presently I have issues with installing some components as indicated above.
Can somebody please help?
I am running out of money and need to get this going.
I want to duplicate this over a bigger geographical area and cover the whole of South Africa eventually.
I am better in sales and marketing but need this before I can move on.
Regards and thank you in advance,
6 freelancers are bidding on average $683 for this job
I am expert in developing Community Websites using Jomsocial. Please check my Message and the link of community sites I made. I will look forward to get a reply from you :). Cheers - Priam
Hi, We are highly experienced developers with similar development expertise. We assure you work will be done according to your requirement with best quality. Thanks