This project consists of creating essentially an image sharing website, where users can share and buy prints of their images.
If interested in the project, I will provide you with an example website that I would like to base the project from. After that, you can provide a more precise quote, knowing what is precisely involved.
I would also like to know if the shopping cart and image editing features can be take from opensource products such as oscommerce and gimp to speed up project time and reduce costs.
The basic overview;
- registers users (signup, forgot password, etc)
- seo integrated (allow user or admin to specify the image (product) page titles, meta description, meta tags, keywords for every product via product creation form.
- allows users to upload a design
- allows users to edit, crop, rotate, adjust contrast etc of their uploaded design before saving to their online area.
- personal and public profile pages, with existing uploaded designs being displayed if desired, by user.
- allows users to print their design (sent as an order to our company).
- allows users to create a shop [url removed, login to view] that other users can view another users designs available for sale
- allows the sale (full shopping cart, checkout, payment gateway integration etc), of products listed by all users, in all shops
- category creation - user administration area
Project Needed ASAP 1-2 months.
Must be created with scaleable user expansion in mind for many simultaneous users Must be created with technology that is quick, and compatible with almost all browsers.
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- person must be available for occasional telephone chat if required.
- available for bi-weekly or even daily project updates and regularly keep me posted.
- To agree on exact specification, break up tasks, and allocate budget to each of those tasks. (Hourly wage is not preferred).
- To provide source code on request, and after each task payment.
- To be relevantly free and open, to prioritize this project so it can be completed quickly.
Our Payment Policy: No Upfront Payment as project is being completed.
Repet: There will be no upfront payment.
Payment will be given after the completion of project.