Closed

Tour Booking Website - repost

This project received 67 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1186 USD.

Get free quotes for a project like this
Employer working
Project Budget
$250 - $750 USD
Total Bids
67
Project Description

Hi,

I need to hire a developer for an online tour booking website. The website must be mobile compatible. Users must be able to register and create a log-in so that they are able to rate and review tours, create a wishlist and subscribe to our newsletter. Users must also be able to "Sign in with Facebook". I need a user friendly administration panel because I'm not familiar with coding. Here are the details of what I need:

-search bar

-tour categories, tags, keywords

-admin can add/edit tours (title, description, itinerary)

-admin can set availability calendar for each tour

-admin can add photos, slideshow, videos

-price options (adult/child)

-interactive google map displaying tour locations

-display tour reviews and ratings

-users can sort tours by price, rating, duration

-tour duration options (half-day, full-day, multi-day)

-users can select dates from calendar

-booking form (number of adults, number of children, pick-up/drop off location, contact number)

-shopping cart

-users can "Add to Wishlist" and "Add to Shopping Cart"

-coupon code option (users can enter a coupon code for a discount on total price)

-users must accept privacy policy/terms and conditions before paying

-only charge users 10% deposit of total (they will pay the rest directly to the tour company on the day of the tour)

-automatically calculate the total users pay at check-out (10%) and their remaining balance (90%) (similar to [url removed, login to view] checkout process)

-create/print tour vouchers

-send confirmation email

-Paypal, Visa, MasterCard payment gateways

-"Like us on Facebook" button

-users can "share" tours through email, Facebook, Google+

Please let me know if you're interested and send me a message for further discussion.

Thanks,

Caitlin

Looking to make some money?

  • Set your budget and the timeframe
  • Outline your proposal
  • Get paid for your work

Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project

    • Forbes
    • The New York Times
    • Time
    • Wall Street Journal
    • Times Online