Closed

Tour Booking Website

This project received 55 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1242 USD.

Get free quotes for a project like this
Employer working
Project Budget
$250 - $750 USD
Total Bids
55
Project Description

Hello,

I need to develop an online tour booking website for customers to book and pay for tours. The website must be mobile compatible. Customers should be able to register and create a log-in so that I are able to rate and review tours and subscribe to our newsletter. I need a user friendly administration panel because I'm not familiar with coding. Here are the details of what I need:

-search bar

-tour categories, tags

-add/edit tours (title, description, itinerary)

-price options (adult/child)

-add photos, slideshow, videos

-calendar date selector

-interactive google map displaying tour locations

-tour reviews and ratings

-booking form (number of adults, number of children, pick-up/drop off location, contact number)

-shopping cart

-coupon code option

-customer must accept privacy policy/terms and conditions in order to book

-only charge customer 10% deposit of total (they will pay the rest directly to the tour company on the day of the tour)

-automatically calculate the total customer pays at check-out (10%) and their remaining balance (90%) (similar to [url removed, login to view] checkout process)

-paypal checkout

-create/print vouchers

-send confirmation email

Please let me know if you're interested and send me a message for further discussion.

Thanks,

Caitlin

Looking to make some money?

  • Set your budget and the timeframe
  • Outline your proposal
  • Get paid for your work

Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project

    • Forbes
    • The New York Times
    • Time
    • Wall Street Journal
    • Times Online