Turn iOS app into website
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 16
Turn my app Confessed into a website.
- New User – Information needed to be entered:
• Email – verify account via email
• Age – optional
• Ability to invite friends
• Terms and Conditions – user must accept agreement
- Returning User
• Username and password – ability to automatically keep logged in
- Forgot Password
B. Main Page / Home – First page user sees once logged in.
- News feed
- Bottom of app stays constant and includes Button to: Home (see B), Groups (see C), Seach/Discover (see D) and Me (see E).
- Top of page includes Time and Rating option to sort posts
- Automatically set to live feed and display last XX posts
C. Groups – A list of the post from groups/teams
- Listed by name and group number Ex: City of Regina (page #xxx), University of Saskatchewan (page #xxx), ect… (page numbers are used so that others can refer to a page just by entering its number in the search (see D).
C.1 A Page/Group – has the list of posts made by users
- Top of page includes Time and Rating option to sort posts. Also sharing option.
- Automatically set to live feed and display last 25 posts
- Share: invite friends to join.
- Button post – the written post
- the post is linked to the users account
-includes age of post, the text written
- Users have the ability to like, dislike, favorite, comment, flag and share the post
- comments can be flagged and liked
- The number of comments made are shown
- After anything is flagged X amount of times, it is automatically hidden and the hidden post is approved or removed by the admin. If it is removed, a warning is given to the user that posted it. If the offence is repeated the user is banned.
D. Search / Discover – where users search for groups/teams
- Enter postal code or zip code, or location, or name.
- Users can suggest to create a page.
E. Me/Profile –user profile
- Name, username, password, update info..
E.3 My posts– a list of the users posts
-ability to sort by time and rating as stated before.
E.4 Contact Us
- Business, Advertising, Feedback, User/App Problems, Report a comment or post.
-Rate us, share the app via twitter/email/facebook, terms and conditions, etc…
Admin must be able to create groups, delete posts, create universal posts, be notified of flagged posts, and see activity for various groups.
Details above must also include details discussed via PM on freelancer according to app being developed.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online