I have prepared a simple 4 Frames Website, which runs a simple slideshow in two frames (using some template I found). I have a few questions, about adding some features without starting from scratch. For example, some kind of a auto size auto fit to "best fit", after X numbers of slides inject a different source which stays for X amount of minutes and then continues with the slide show, Im interested in videos instead pictures and auto updated FB/Twitter streams (Based on [url removed, login to view]).
So for this first Test project my goals are:
1. Getting some knowledge about the logic of php, css to be able to modify basic stuff, if customizable per website source.
2. Discuss, if needed Styling the current Website for me. (Expecting this to learn from you)
3. Discuss, and then decide if and how to customize the Slideshow.
4. Fix the Twitter/FB Streams which do not update automatically which to my knowledge should be possible by the neosmart front end.
5. Answer or do changes in the sizing of the streams to get best fit for frame, if possible auto fit, when moving frame borders and remove unneeded parts from stream.
Info: This Website and the future full scale project will run on Android [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] with a connected Full HD Screen. So be aware of those "fully HTML5" compatible web browser Versions like Chrome, Firefox and Dolphin I tested. Basically every of it, had issues somewhere, compared to his Big Windows brother.
The point is that the only interaction will be using FB or Twitter posts and uploading new content to slideshows. Which means, it needs to run autonomous and if possible, recommend apps for monitoring the health of the Website and maybe send me an Email Alert or similar.
We will connect directly to my private Webserver hosted by a professional Internet company. So no regulations here. The physical Server is based on Windows Server 2012, The Webserver runs in one of my Virtual Windows machines therefore on IIS but if needed we can also use Linux Mint distributions with Apache or Apache on Windows.
The Online Session will take place, preferable using Team viewer and Skype for audio or anything else you prefer, should be fine for me too.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $18/hour for this job
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.