Do you have experience programming custom social networking websites? Do you have experience integrating Facebook into company websites with “social sign-in”? Do you have an excellent understanding the Facebook Platform? If you answered yes to these three questions, then please continue reading this job description.
We want to build a custom social networking website that interacts with Facebook. You will follow 30+ page file of business and technical requirements, including some proprietary ideas and unique functionalities.
Do you have the following?
o Knowledge to select the most scalable programming language and structure for a rapidly growing user database (ability to scale up to several million users)
o Experience building sites with social sign in
o Understanding of Facebook’s limits and what they do allow, how much user information can be pulled, and how to pull user information
o Knowledge to select and build a structure that will smoothly communicate with mobile device platforms
If you said yes again - great! Please submit a bid with your answers to the following 5 questions:
1) As a programmer, in what ways have you integrated Facebook into websites? Be specific.
2) How many websites have you built using “social sign in”?
3) What are the limits or difficulties have you experienced when integrating Facebook into websites? Be specific.
4) What is your experience when it comes to building custom social networking sites?
5) Would you recommend a separate programmer for the following aspects of this project or do you have expert knowledge of these 4 areas: Ecommerce, Graphic Design, User Interface Design, and Mobile Application Development
This project will be expected to begin anytime before June 2011 and completed by July or August 2011.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $6230 for this job
Hello, I answered all your questions in private message. I don't have ratings yet because I'm just signed up for Freelancer, but I attached previous work in private.