Upgrade and revise my amateur (adult) wordpress site. Integrate plugins and feautures. Professionalize the whole project.
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
First my business plan. I want to set up two sites around an adult fetish model.
1. One site for the community, with forum (bbPress), blog, contact forms (Support Tickets c2) and a badge system (Badge OS) where users can earn points/awards based on their participation. Additionally I am open to whatever can increase customer well being and binding.
2. The other site with a shop where fetish video clips (length about 2min-20min) can be sold along with other items. Membership function and features (magic members plugin) as well as a virtual currency system (myCRED) need to be integrated into the site. The virtual currency will not be for sale. It is a means to award members. However, you should be able to pay with that in the shop. Payment processor will be Netbilling which can be integrated into woocommerce (shop). But I am open to other (better?) suggestions regarding the shop.
Now the work I need done:
I already created a site where both of the above are pretty much mixed together. I am an amateur in webdesign and programming. I adapted a wordpress theme (made a child) and installed the various plugins mentioned above. Now I have difficulties integrating them. Work that needs to be done ASAP:
- The bbPress forum needs to be adapted a bit. I don't know how. The posts now show up below the author. I want that lined up
- I need to be able to sell videos in the shop. Although I installed a plugin for that, I can't get it to work. There are testvideos on the server already
- Some links on the front page don't work. They are permalinks and whenever I change them in the page settings, they just change themselves back. I need that fixed.
- I disabled the footer and front php of the site, because it would trouble me when I tried to set up my banner. Now the homepage has list a lot of function. I need someone who can set up my banner nicely and make the homepage look like I want it to look while keeping the features
- The dropdown manu in the top navbar does not work anymore. I probably destroyed that somewhere, but I can't fix it anymore
- Some text effects I used look pretty nice, but I would like a professional workover of my css to improve the look and feel
- I need a page enabled that shows up before entering the site. I think there is a plugin for that. It should state that you have to be over 18 years of age and offer a enter and leave button.
- I probably destroyed the responsive design (bootstrap, scaffolding) with what I amateurishly changed. If that is the case, I need that fixed
- I need to make sure that the site works in the most used browsers
- I am not sure how user registration works now. But I want users to be able to have one single account as login to my site, so that they don't have to register for the forum and shop additionally. That is probably already the case, so this might not be a point that needs to be worked on.
I can probably think of a lot more things. If someone I hire can work all these out for me for a good price and fast then I am absolutely considering making abother offer to build the two websites I mentioned above. If it seems cheaper and easier to you to create the two sites right from scratch and implement the few poorly set-up features that I managed to pull off, then I am willing to listen to what you have to offer.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online