I am looking for someone who is able to do top down current code review of my dating site, document it as well as integrating the new features.
To help understand what’s required, as part of the review and updates process, you would be require to familiarise yourself with the inner workings of the site and functionalities this means going through the registration process from start to finish, creating a profile, modifying the profile in addition to using various features of the site as if you are a new user using the site for the first time.
1.0 Brief current overview website features:
1. Members can create their own username and password (Registration process).
2. Charging recurring subscriptions via an integrated member database, payment plans and password functionality (Charging subscriptions
currently disabled by choice)
3. Internal Messaging System. E.g. message notification when someone sends you a message on the site.
4. Members can only access a member’s area only when they are signed up and they can add a photo of themselves in their profile or edit
as they see fit.
5. Members can add/upload photos with the click of a button to their existing profile.
6. There is an existing forum where members can share/discuss about a current topic
7. Admin panel to manage the entire website.
2. My Requirements
2.1 Image/Photo viewer – Locate and fix current bug that makes photos go out of focus, and to improve on photo display.
2.2 Chat tool (Messenger) – one to one chat systems to allow live communication between registered users.
2.3 Content management System (Used for managing the entire website content and images). You will be testing, fixing the “pending approval” part of the tool that allows site admin to approve or decline and inappropriate image/photo.
2.4 Internal Messaging System – To be modified to include:
• Mail Retention limit = 90 day retention before deletion from inbox
• Delete none –activity Record (User profile) after = 360 days
2.5 Good layout, fast downloading, user friendly and appealing interface design using CSS technology.
If you are awarded the project and you do a good job, there is a strong possibility of future work.
Please put in your bid "read and understood" so I know you understand what this project is about. Also provide a link to your most recent portfolio of work done,
Thanks and good luck!Skills required:
AJAX, Graphic Design, HTML, PHP, Website Design
12 freelancers are bidding on average $764 for this job
Hi, Consider its done! I would love to get this opportunity of working with you. I can guarantee complete satisfaction if you select me to execute this project. Please check your private message board. Thanks
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
We will complete your requirement quickly and [url removed, login to view] have read your requirement information and we will complete in the time at affordable cost.! please read your private message for more info.