User Photo Uploads to Website
This project received 45 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $492 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I would like to implement a feature on my website that will allow users to upload their own photos. Once uploaded, a moderator will need to approve the photo and then it will be given its own page. On each photo page, users can click to the next photo and click links to share on Twitter, Facebook, etc. The site should operate similar to Imgur, but will be much more basic. Comment capabilities won't be necessary. I do not need someone to design the page. This is for a small niche website where users will be able to upload photos of their pets.
I apologize if there are unanswered questions here. I have in my head how I want this to work and hopefully I explained it well enough. Here is a step-by-step process to how this would work:
1) User visits the page and sees photos from other users.
2) User visits a section of the page where they can upload their own photo, and this is somehow flagged for a moderator to approve (email?)
3) Once approved, a unique URL is created for the photo to be displayed on (along with links to share the photo, go to the next photo, advertisements, website navigation links, etc.)
4) Ideally the user would receive an automatically generated email when their photo is approved that will let them know where to find it so they can share it. I know this may be getting into much more advanced stuff so you'll just have to let me know what all you can do.
Please let me know what questions you have.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online