Requiring a developer who can:
Excellent skills in PHP / HTML
Familiar with REDIS (PHP REDIS Library)
Can complete project quickly, providing daily updates
Direct working relationship with developer - not a manager
Quick overview of site function: It is Virtual Gateway Manager (eg: like you have on your home router, to manage / see different things) Think of managing your home router from your web browser. This is a much scaled down, limited in scope as well.
Site is simple: (It is a demo, and not real world)
Login Page - for now this is demo project, and storing username/password/account info in xml is acceptable
Header Page - Consistent thru design containing user info, name, email address, account if, etc with a logo in banner/top, and Menu driving contents
1. Summary Page - Display some information generic about the network. External IP Address of Router, Users connected to Router, etc.
2. View UPNP Port Mappings - This page will display a listing of "behind the scenes automated Port Mappings on your router", showing IP of user, MAC of user, Protocol Mapped, Port Mapped From -> To, Name of Mapping
3. Static Port Mappings - Same as 2, but these are user created port maps. And you can edit, add, delete these. Data will be read, updated, etc thru using JSON requests by PHP scipts, as the server the PHP will talk too, will be local to the web server, but not accessible from client. Simple JSON format.
4. Blocked MAC's - Same as #3 for storage and control - Listing and Viewing Blocked MAC Address'
5. Time of Day Access - Nicely formatted page, Displaying / Editing / Adding / Deleting users to Time Of Day Access. Can add a user to this, specifying for each day, what hour blocks they can access. So if a user is added, 7 records will be created for user representing Sunday - Saturday, each record has a 24 bit string 0/1, representing Allowed Access/Not Allowed Access. User List is obtained thru JSON request in PHP script, and can add from that list, and users already with a TOD access defined as well can be collected thru a JSON request in the PHP Script.
6. Usage Graph for Router - Nice graph displayed showing utilizing of Packets Sent/Received, Bytes Sent/Received. Statistics are available in 15 minute intervals. So this page user can select time/date range to view. Default is last 24 hours. Data is gotten from JSON request to local server, and must be done thru PHP.
7. Client Usage Graph - Same as 6, but for individual user (list of which gotten from JSON Call, etc)
8. Realtime Viewing - Need to discuss how we can have web page update graph, thru PHP, every 15 seconds. As the PHP script can request real time stats.
This should take no longer than 3-4 days Tops.
I will work with you directly for JSON calls to make them easy and fast as well.
I will only work with someone directly, who can produce and deliver code as needed/requested. I am not waiting till end of project for code delivery, and I would like to have a good working relationship with the develop to get it done right, and quickly.
Do not bid on this job if you can not begin immediately or you feel this will be more than 3-4 days of work for you to complete.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $655 for this job
Hi, Consider its done! I would love to get this opportunity of working with you. I can guarantee complete satisfaction if you select me to execute this project. Please check your private message board. Thanks