These are the requested enhancements to the website [url removed, login to view]:
1. Enable User registration
Enable user registration so that only registered users can use the custom report (main menu item 3) capability.
- User registration mechanism with email verification (will rely on suggestions – but should be a simple process with a menu item on the main page)
- Only registered users should be able to use the custom report function – they should be able to get to the [url removed, login to view] page but unable to load/save a report and unable to generate the print view ([url removed, login to view]) without it.
Important: This should be done with the view that users might be charged (in the future) for access to this area or on a “per report” basis (in case that impacts the design of the registration to allow for future integration with payment engine).
2. Display Feature Description
Display the “features description” (currently it’s a hover pop-up that should be pulling the content of “content_hover” in the “features_avail” table but doesn’t work)
- Use e.g. a “question mark” or “i” icon in each feature box that displays the pop-up when clicked as shown in the mock-up picture (attached file)
- This should be implemented on the main page ([url removed, login to view]) and also be available in the report page.
3. Changes to the “details pop-up”
Currently the pop-up is launched by clicking on text of a feature in the matrix. While the content is structured text (you can see this when just hovering over it) the in the box is unstructured i.e. line breaks/bullets are lost. No feedback on the feature can be launched from here. Required changes:
- Text in the pop-up should be rich text including line breaks
- A direct feedback section (for registered users only!) should be available in each box where:
o User can select subject from drop down (“request clarification”, “suggest change”, “other”
o Only registered users should be able to “submit” this feedback
o The name and email of the registered user should be pulled into the fields automatically (optional – skip if too much effort)
o The underlined “registered user” text should link to the user registration
- The pop-up should be launched when clicking either the text (as now) and ALSO when clicking a new “question mark” symbol as shown in the picture
11 freelancers are bidding on average $220 for this job
Dear Sir, We would love to get this opportunity of working with you. We can guarantee complete satisfaction if you select us to execute this project. Regards NetzPro