- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 3
General: A simple Joomla site for post and rating fun videos for my dance schools.
- A very clean graphic template (i like the google way , the facebook way -> WHITE , SIMPLE , AN FUNCTIONAL ) ... for example i like this site ([url removed, login to view]) ... based on generic dace site TANGO, SALSA, ...
- In English by supporting multi-language in a configuration file or module ( the translation is not part of this project )
- Login must be using Facebook accounts , i mean , Single Sing On (SSO) from Facebook to Joomla
- Different type of user / groups of users : Sponsors , Visitors , School , Teachers , Students
- Students can be basic level , medium level or advanced level ( his teacher decide the level after registration )
- Students , Teachers and Schools can direct upload videos and/or link to a external video (youtube embedded video )
- In a configurable day and recurrence , for example , Once a week every Saturday the system create a virtual video contest where all the user can vote.
- Before the contest every user can choose his opponent ( based on his level ) , if i am a advanced dancer can i choose another advanced dancer or a teacher ... i can't choose a medium or basic opponent ( but they can choose me ) ... the rule is every user can choose an opponent if his level is >=
- If one user do not pick a opponent the system automatically pick the opponent.
- The most important functionality is the "Video Battle Zone" i want something like "Street Figther" "Mortal Kombat" approach (yes i am of the old video game years ... ) TWO videos one on the left one on the right an the people vote ONES AND comment using theirs Facebook accounts. (all user can see the comment on the bottom of the video )
In general this is the project, i can detail more when the project start , but i can guaranty this are the main functionality.
note: The time is not a problem , i mean , i don't need it in a one week for me is very important quality ... i want participate testing when one functionality is done ( i thinks it is better than wait to see all at the final ).Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online