I have a relatively new staking website which has been programmed to track transfers between players of various poker sites.
I have recently upgraded to the latest VB3 and everything is working smoothly, the site runs and all scripts work.
There are various pages designed on the site by the old owners that seem to not work, and would probably require a quick scan and fix. Everything orked fine until the site was moved to a new server and changed a little.
Also, I am unable to create new member groups. If a create a new membergroup and assign a user the user has NO privileges.
Its somthing very basic im sure but just keeps baffling me!
9 freelancers are bidding on average $150 for this job
Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare Please check inbox for our previous work.
v bulletin is so easy work for me and i have complete this kind of project before and i will update some file if necessary for complete your taks. please check my massage for more information.
I have a lot of experience with vBulletin and server migrations, I can help your complete this project. Please check your private message for more details.