Virtuemart - add to cart button on browse page
This project was awarded to urcoder for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
- Fix Database Error on Joomla! website and upgrade to latest version
- update my joomla site to the latest joomla version 3.6
- Create a Joomla Template -add admin feature
- Insert a checkbox on Woocommerce and Virtuemart and store the selection in DB and doing Export-Script
- Fix some cache issue and recaptacha on Jomla 3.6.2
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
i will pay $30 for a quick upgrade to my virtuemart shopping cart.
i need an "add to cart" button (no quanity needed - always 1) on each of my browse page listings. i have already slightly modified the preinstalled "browse_lite_pdf.php" browsepage. i want the "add to cart" functionality built into that browsepage.
also - i would like the more info links that open the flypage ("product title" and [product details...]) to open up in a modal window with no "add to cart" button and no image, just the product "name", "price" and "product description".
should be easy and fast
please only bid if you can meet or beat $30.
I need it done today. quick $30 for a pro.
PM me if you are serious. i need it done by noon mountain time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online