I've recently taken on more projects, and I would like to find someone to come to work with me helping complete all of my web development, software development and Facebook development.
1) Is highly organized, detail-oriented, and serious about organization and completing projects. You probably have done software development using Adobe Air ASP.NET and RAD toolkit and FQL in ASP.NET. You have Developed Facebook software using the facebook API are familiar with CPANEL, SSL certificates, you can create facebook apps and also have developed wordpress websites and facebook Iframes with wordpress pages, and you like to write lists and work from a checklist at all times.
2) Enjoys working alone most of the time, and with people some of the time. The work you'll be doing is typically alone.
3) Is online all of the day and contactable all the time
4) Keeps a time log and daily reports
5) Is "tech savvy" and can learn and implement new systems and technology quickly.
6) Has a basic knowledge of Marketing and can grasp the final outcome (or seek clarification) of a project before commencing
7) Is dependable (I'm talking about VERY dependable... not the "This usually doesn't happen, but it happened again" type).
8) Doesn't take things personally, have feelings hurt easily or get offended at all. Stays objective and likes to always use logic to make decisions.
9) Is cool and relaxed, but always pushing to get things done. It's important that you like to take responsibility, and your main focus is always delivering results.
10) Likes to give input into the development phase of projects.
The main components of the work would be:
1) Develop multiple Facebook pages using a wordpress system. Set up Facebook apps and install the wordpress pages on Facebook. Create basic design on wordpress for Facebook pages. Understand the Functionality of the pages and the Intended final outcome we are trying to achieve.
2) Set up Webinar and google hangout pages using a wordpress plugin including some basic design
3) Have worked with Optimise Press and basic sales page design and development
4) Can create membership sites using warrior press or wishlist & Insta member and will be able to build them out quickly and efficiently
5) Can secure the server and wordpress sites and create backups regularly.
6) Can learn how to use different wordpress marketing plugins and install them on our sites and make them functional quickly.
7) Can organise and manage the Cpanel hosting environment and provide regular updates and password changes.
8) Can plan out the development of a site, membership site or Sales funnel to understand the project before commencing.
9) Is able to develop software and wordpress plugins.
10) must have experience working with Adobe Air, ASP.NET, RAD toolkit and FQL in ASP.NET
If you're the type of person who loves organizing things, operating efficiently and using checklists, and basically becoming better and better at running through a pre-planned system, then this might be perfect for you! I'm looking for a self-motivated, organized person who would like to have a stable role helping me build systems, learn new technologies, organize my virtual files and add value through the creation of Marketing pages on wordpress and inside of Facebook. You must also have a good amount of experience in creating software. Please respond and include confirmation that you meet each of the requirements I've listed above, including wordpress website development, Facebook development, software development and availability each day. It's important that you tell me about why you think you're a good match for what I've listed above, with particular focus on the organizational aspect, time flexibility and all of the development competencies listed. I'm going to review every response I get personally, and I'll contact you if I think that you'd be a good fit. Thank you!