WEB DESIGNER FOR TRAVEL ECOMMERCE SITE
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $540 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Seeking an experienced Web Designer who has the technical and practical knowledge of Web Designing and color management process in an e-commerce environment.
• At least 2 years of experience in designing outstanding web-based products for a consumer-oriented website individually or as a key member of a UI team.
• Proficient in DIV, HTML, CSS, jQuery, and Photoshop to design and develop websites.
• Experience in cross-platform design, image optimization, web palette and load time management.
• Good understanding of typography, layout and color theory.
• Should be able to provide us with a design portfolio.
• Candidate should have in depth knowledge of Design & Usability principles and related work in the field.
• Should have experience in doing heuristic evaluation and primary research.
• Should have experience and ability in creating concepts and wireframes of concepts.
We want individual candidates only, Software development companies are not welcome, so please don’t waste our time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online