WEBSITE DESIGNERS (ASAP) PHILIPPINES ONLY
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of ₱45000 PHP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Good day to all of you,
Post Modern Productions, Inc. (US Film Production will setup an office in the Philippines soon!: [url removed, login to view], link of the client: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]) is in need of the following person:
Website Designers (ASAP)
1. Bachelors degree in MIS, Computer Engr. or Computer Science or related field. Equivalent industry experience also considered but not required. Undergraduates are also encouraged to apply.
2. 1+ year in depth experience on the following position that needed. No experience is also considered but you must send a portfolio or the like of your work.
3. Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the technical requirements.
4. Ability to interact effectively within a development team.
5. A strong proactive verbal and written communication and team skill is required.
6. Experience working in a deadline-driven environment that requires a unique combination of analytical skills, independent thinking and follow through.
7. Ability to take full ownership of assigned tasks ensuring timely delivery within a structured quality environment.
8. Ability to work with minimal supervision on projects. Ability to work in an extremely organized manner with high attention to detail.
9. Above average ENGLISH communications skills both oral or written as you are going to work for an International client.
1. Must have a good home office equipment or the like regarding your job.
2. Must have fast and good internet connection speed.
3. Must have a skype, dropbox and evernote account and software.
4. Applicants within Metro Manila only are considered (But, you need to go to Caloocan for Salary matters).
5. Applicants within South Caloocan or near South Caloocan are highly considered (Highly considered because of the accessibility regarding Salary matters).
6. Applicants who are outside Metro Manila will also be entertained (There will be a negotiation regarding Salary matters, We have an employee working in Cebu but having no problems during his pay day as he agreed to send his salary through his bank account).
7. Applicants must be willing to work at home temporarily until the new office set in place.
All interested applicants must send their resume to: w/ an attached portfolio of your work (applicants with no portfolio will be ignored).
Applicants that are qualified will be called via phone, skype or mobile number, being responsive to us is a MUST.
Applicants (HIRED) that are being called on phone, mobile number and via Skype will be meet with our LAWYER to sign a bond of contract and NDA (Full-time and Part-time). So there is a guarantee that you will be getting paid and also a guarantee on our part. It's a Win-Win situation to both of us. If you can't sign a bond of contract and NDA because of your location you can negotiate it or with our lawyer or client. Salaries regarding the ff. positions can be negotiated through my client upon interview/screening.
If you have inquiries about the job you can contact me through skype: dx_twisted or text: +639109613419 or call: 288-44-82 and look for Michaelo.
Note: This is really legit for full-time and part-time applicants, specially for full-time. The plan here is to setup an office here in the Philippines for freelancers. The good thing with this is that we have a person (boss) who's going to finance all the equipment needed for the office and not only we we're going to work for him he can bring us other clients too. You can still have or accept other freelance jobs while working with us, even the new office is finally setup.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online