We are looking for someone to integrate WHMCS with OnApp so our order page can be integrated with WHMCS and also we need to have it branded to show our company logo and colors.
OnApp have a number of WHMCS based modules already available, as well as a PHP API library which can be used for code reference.
We will provide a WHMCS test installation, as well as access to our cloud API for development.
Development will include:
1) Triggering creation of username/password via API to our cloud
2) Sending of welcome email to customer which includes these details.
3) Hourly update of billing cost within WHMCS via API (OnApp updates and maintains hourly updated billing data - this must be extracted via the API and integrated into WHMCS as a unified billing statement).
4) Itemized billing
5) Ability to suspend/activate customers for non-payment, etc
6) Comprehensive installation and usage instructions
ONLY APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU HAVE EXTENSIVE WHMCS EXPERIENCE AS WELL AS SENIOR PHP DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE.
There will be ongoing development and feature addition for this work
4 freelancers are bidding on average $157 for this job
Dear NetCloud, We've gone through your project description & are very eager to deliver the job, fully on all parameters! Please check your PMB. -Sketch Web Solutions