WRITE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - WEB BASED PROJECT MANAGEMENT SITE - USED ON IPHONE/IPADS/DESKTOPS - repost
This project was awarded to qualifiedcoders for $1600 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 AUD
We are requesting workers to prepare the technical specification for the following application. We are happy and have a preference to have parts of this application on a license for example, [url removed, login to view] could be incorporated into the total app for the task management, , [url removed, login to view] could be the tracking module, payroll etc. Part of this project is to do research for the most appropriate applications form part of the software development.
We require a quick turnaround of this technical specification and relevant experience should be nominated when bidding on this project. We are very happy to work with writers of the technical specification on developing the software.
The software/application is described below:
Wanting to build a web app that can be used on desktop/iPhone/iPad which is web based that undertakes the following the following tasks (happy to consider other software architecture or even individual software packages that could be incorporated into the project, e.g. payroll, timesheets, tracking, etc):
1. Create tasks that are shown on the iPhone that create alerts that can be customized for every day allowing the administrator to choose the tasks by day by minute. These tasks are to be in the form of an alert on the iPhone and be able to be postponed and new alert created until task is complete. These tasks are stored in a central database and can be reviewed in detail or at a high level.
2. Ability to record accidents and maintenance items by iPhone users which take photos and stored centrally with the ability to write comments. These accidents/maintenance items are reported in a central database and remain there until the accident/maintenance item has been managed until completion. A detailed and high level report is produced with these results. You can check out the AAMI iphone app which is similiar to what we are looking for.
3. Ability for the administrator to create rosters that can be shared with different users on iPhones. Those rosters allow for the users to check in when they are on and off site and that information checks into a web site and records that information. It will also record when and where the employee checked in together with a snap of the facing camera (stored). These rosters are totalled each week and payslips are produced for payments. A small database will be needed to have the different tax levels and benefits. Maybe something like timesheets247 could be adopted and built into the package.
4. Stock control that allows stock to be accepted and when stock is used it deducts from the stock inventory. That information comes into the database and notifies when stock levels are low and enables stock takes. Happy to incorporate a software package that already exists.
5. Risk management. When an incident occurs the users of the iPhone take a photo and certain information is recorded and stored on a central database. This remains on the database and can be reported monthly/weekly.
5. Training section will have technical specifications, youtube video links and general information on how to undertake certain tasks.
The successful coder must be able to help in producing a wireframe and mapping out the complete app from start to finish without any restrictions on menus and completing the project. This will be an ongoing production until the app is completely
I would need all content of the website to be able to be changed by us so its self sufficient and be able to be use on multiple locations.
Also, we would like be able to provide a tracking service of the iPhone to enable management of all staff in different projects, e.g. you can look at [url removed, login to view] which is what i want incorporated into the app or web app.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online