WRITE wiki-style Technical Documentation
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $275 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for someone to produce Wiki-style documentation and training material for our [url removed, login to view] web application. Our application is for making appointments online. The Wiki will be on a separate branch of the [url removed, login to view] application website.
There are three tasks:
1) Produce User Documentation,
2) Set up this documentation into Wiki, and
3) Set up a Technical Support web bulletin board.
This project will flow like this:
1) you will receive access to the web application,
2) you will produce user documentation (with limited support from us),
3) you will need to setup Wiki on our website,
4) you will need to place this documentation into the Wiki on our website,
5) we will edit and proof-read your material (improve English),
6) you will set up the bulletin board, and
7) we will review all your work and launch.
Please apply only if you have experience in any of the following three:
It is preferred that you have some PHP development experience.
To win this project, you must show us at least one past Wiki project, or good technical documentation writing.
If we cannot find someone who can do both documentation writing and Wiki set up, we will separate these two tasks. Therefore apply either for:
1) WRITING TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION,
2) SETTING UP WIKI AND BB, and
3) BOTH OF THE ABOVE.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online