Web Based Contest Platform (Joomla, Custom PHP, or Wordpress)
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $729 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are looking to hire a developer to build a customer contest generating platform in accordance with the requirements below:
Goal: Build a contest generation platform where clients (businesses) can create easy to access contests and allow customers/users to quickly access and enter the contests. The front end of the site needs to allow customers to quickly see and interact with the contests while the back-end needs to have simple build options for the contests and business profiles that are used. The information will also include social media links that are also added to a profile/contest to help promote a business contest and grow their social media following and long term benefit.
Design: The design of the site has 2 elements. Client (Business paying for service) and Customer (users who enter contests).
The design concept is similar to thematboard.com. Using the liquid flow of front page images to display various contests, business profiles, coupons and other important business information. When a user clicks on an image it will display the contest, profile of the business, and any social media connection information available based on what the business builds into their profile.
Contests: Client wants an easy to build contest platform for business accounts to build contests in a quick and easy fashion through a profile or menu build process. This includes the price, a couple images (top image, middle image etc), rules or guide on how to enter the contest, and area for social media links with the footer rules.
When laying out the main functions of the sites, I developed this list from front end to back end.
1. Front end like [url removed, login to view] with the image collage.
2. Social Media, email or standard username/login process
3. 2 levels of accounts (expandable at future date). Business and user. Users are shown the entire contest and content of the site. Businesses are prompted to build their profiles (public representations of the business and their social media profiles) and once completed are asked to build a contest.
4. Contest build platform needs to be simple and just be fields of guided information for the client to fill out and will be automatically rendered based on the field itself. Example: Facebook page = "Like" option for the page itself.
5. Contest plugin needs to allow for some customization which can be defined once project starts. Client wants the contests to be very simple and fast to build automatically but more importantly also tracks the entrants and allows them to get extra chances to win when they get friends to sign up (tracked via their account they create when logging into the site.)
6. Data from contests need to be able to be exported in a .csv format for businesses to use in email lists.
7. Payment Processing will be using paypal the client runs and depends on recurring payment integration
8. Future updates will be requested from the programmer. Content publication/blogging will be added for businesses who pay. Graphic hub for easy download by business clients in order to help with building of marketing graphics, contests etc.
Please use PMB for further details. I am not interested in your portfolio other than exact matching references and your rep on Freelancer.
I will not hire if you do not have ANY rep.
Please read details before having a conversation with me.
I have additional back end details from a conceptual standpoint.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online