Web Design (Drupal CMS) & social for Education
This project received 56 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3481 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for experienced designer and programmer for our project. We need a new and fresh website with fully customized for our college.
Here is what we need:
- Dynamic and CLEAN website design
- Fully original template and layout design. Not sample templates from opensource
- Design and coding should be performed with including every details of website,such as logo,icons,favicon,404page,SMS/Email alert,buttons, voting polls, graphics, layouts, background, main and inner pages, profile, account, comments, textures etc..
- Responsive to mobile
- Should work properly on all main browsers (Chrome, IE, etc)
- Highly pixelled and customized of every design details
- Include social media integration (Facebook, LinkedIn, RSS Feed, etc) for staffs & students
- Ready to start immediately after awarded
- Include VOD, video widget/player
- Nice video management archiving system
- Fluent English in written, speak
- MUST be available on skype for monitoring at time agreed
- MUST: Source code/script/PHP/etc should be properly commented AND documented
- Requested unlimited revisions on your design until we fully satisfy and approve
Summary of website contents for university/college
- Home page
- Nice login panel
- Nice Categories & sub-categories (Sectional pages) for Faculties/ Department / Courses / Subjects / Year/Semester (put samples like Engineering/ Electronic/ Degree /Circuit Theory / 2012/semester 1)
- Need to design DIFFERENT pages for each faculties
- Need social polls & voting
- In the Spotlight feature in frontpage
- Online Profile & Directory of Staff, Students, Alumni, etc.
- Featured content - staff, dept/unit, colleges, student, alumni...
- Roles; staff = non-teaching, teaching; students = Undergraduate, Post graduate, Part-time, full-time, etc.
- Virtual Campus Tour (put sample)
- Google Map / location of campus
- Media...Photo News, Videos.
- Like button on video pages, star rating, comment, etc (like YouTube)
- Chatting box for students to chat among them or lecturers
- Due date end of jan/2013
- Please reply / PM with your word regarding past experiences.
- Similar projects done is highly considerated
- WILL NOT PAY OR CREATE any downpayment or pre-payment or MILESTONES. Not accepted by us to take a risk to be faced any dispute for any reason
- Offers should be divided his Total Budget of offer in to small amounted portion(s)
- PAYMENT WILL BE REMITTED CASE BY CASE after performed fully satisfied job of portions of total budget
- Each portion should be include 1 detail and between range of 10USD - 50USD and all portion will be reach total budget
Thanks & Happy Bidding.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online