A fully functional website is expected, this site must be capable of accepting payments via credit card and Paypal. Text, images and prices need to be easy updatable (ideally via txt files). Promotion and coupon codes must be accepted. Affiliate and referral options must be available. This website must have a clean, techie, fun fell, with subtle but powerful design to persuade to make purchase on first visit to the site. Graphic design and copy have been subcontracted and will not need to be provided by web designer other than where outlined in this proposal.
(5) Website – white background – black, gray – blue, green, purple, orange (subcategory color scheme) - significant left and right margins (video spokesperson addition)
Home – clean minimal cutter
- Newsletter subscription widget (upper to mid right)
- visually appealing alert system to notify customers of current promotions (under site menu)
- text box (center screen)
- facebook, twitter, google plus icons (lower right)
- video testimonial buttons (lower left)
- flat screen tv shaped frame (created by web designer) for playing commercials, multiple videos option click and play in player frame (center)
- static text box (center screen under tv) with general product description and features with dynamic delivery methods section with updating prices.
- Buy now button
- Promo/coupon code functionality
- Paypal, google merchant, payloadz,, clickbank compatibility
- Widget which allows you to rollover questions and answers appear in main dialog box
- Widget which provides options of physical mail, email, phone, provides the proper options based on selection to ensure the customer has a pleasant experience.
- Affiliate & Referral – Widget which allows you to rollover options and information appears in main dialog box
19 freelancers are bidding on average $512 for this job
Hi, we have expertise in HTML5 / CSS3 (Mobile Browser Compatible), jQuery, PHP, MySQL, .Net, OsCommerce, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, ZenCart, Mobile Apps etc. You can see more details with PMB, Thanks.