This project received 64 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $965 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are looking for an individual who is capable of quickly creating a functional website. The selected developer will need to code a functional researcher webapp in two weeks. Main requirements of the site is to log time worked on a project and generate a PDF report.
You will be working closely with project manager and visual designer and present your work in 4 phases:
* Static pages and localization (English/French)
About, News, Researchers
* The website must be able to create/confirm accounts.
(Pages: Home, Register, Login, Dashboard, Account Settings, Profile, Email)
* The user should be able to create projects and groups. The admin of a project needs to be able to add individuals or groups allowing access and including them in emails.
(Pages: New Project, Project Page, New Group, Group Page, Email)
* The user should be able to log research hours, research code and notes.
(Pages: Project Worklog)
* Back-end should be able to export reports as PDF, and submit email.
* Home: Simple homepage with navigation banner logo and login
* Register: Registration form which validates with required fields...
Password (min. 8 characters, 1 number), Re-type Password, Email, Firstname, Lastname, Preferred Language [Pulldown EN/FR], Phone Number, Captcha
...and optional fields: Address, City, Province, Postal Code, Fax Number, Public Bio, Image [Upload]
* Dashboard: Page or widget outlining related projects and groups
* Account Settings: Page to change any of the information submitted during registration. Validate data.
*Profile: Page which contains researcher Firstname, Lastname, Image, Public Bio and a form from which to send the user an email)
* New Project: Form to create a new project with required fields: Project Name, Background Information, Research question and Hypothesis, Collected Data, Importance, Innovation, Invite others to participate in this project (pick individuals or groups), Project Logo.
* Project Page: Contains all of the information collected when creating the project + Worklog widget to generate report.
* New Group: Form to create a grouping of people for easy subscription to projects and to facilitate sending emails to groups. Fields: Group name, Invite researchers to this group, Upload a logo for your group.
* Group Page: Page outlining group.
* About - Static "Mission statement" text
* News - Pull latest 5 users registered, projects created, groups created, articles (must be simple for site admin to manually set news articles).
* Researchers: Static images liking to profiles
Ideal candidate should have experience with the following:
* HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
* MySQL Programming.
* Ability to develop localized, cross-platform and cross-browser websites.
* Ability to secure a site with SSL.
* Linux and open source solutions.
You will need to host and present your work in 4 phases and will be paid upon project completion pending approval and functionality quality assurance verification.
The ideal candidate is one who works efficiently and offers competitive pricing. If submitting a proposal, please let us know what languages, technologies and frameworks will be used. and present coding and/or examples of functional web app which you have developed alone.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online